All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndia's Rabindranath Tagore was the first Asian Nobel Laureate and possibly the most prolific and diverse serious writer ever known. The largest single volume of his work available in English, this collection includes poetry, songs, autobiographical works, letters, travel writings, prose, novels, short stories, humorous pieces, and plays.
- Author BiographyFakrul Alam is Professor of English at the University of Dhaka. Radha Chakravarty is Associate Professor of English at Gargi College, University of Delhi.
- Author(s)Rabindranath Tagore
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note12 halftones
- Weight1256 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byFakrul Alam,Radha Chakravarty
- Foreword byAmit Chaudhuri
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.35Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.