All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of Essentials of Project Management is the complement to Dennis Lock's comprehensive, and encyclopaedic textbook; Project Management (now in its Tenth Edition). Essentials provides a concise account of the principles and techniques of project management, designed to meet the needs of the business manager or student.
- Author BiographyDennis Lock is a freelance writer who specializes in project management. His exceptionally wide industrial experience has included sub miniature electronics, defence systems, heavy engineering and international mining, with a progression of successful management positions in all of those industries. He has fulfilled consultancy assignments in Britain and overseas and in recent years has taught project management to masters degree students as an external lecturer at two British universities. Of over 50 books that he has written or edited, almost all have been published by Gower.
- Author(s)Mr Dennis Lock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 70 b&w illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £14.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.61Trending at £15.26
- £13.91Trending at £15.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.