All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for risk professionals and non-risk professionals alike, this title helps you meet the increasingly insistent demand to make sophisticated assessments of companies' risk exposure. It provides the methods for: measuring and transferring credit risk; and implementing an organization-wide Enterprise risk Management (ERM) approach.
- Author BiographyDr. Michel Crouhy is Senior Vice President, Global Analytics, Market Risk Management Division at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC). Prior to this he was a Professor of Finance at HEC. He has been a visiting professor at Wharton School where he received his Ph.D. He has extensively published in academic journals and is also the associate editor of the Journal of Derivatives, the Journal of Banking and Finance. He is also on the editorial board of the new Journal of Risk. Dr. Dan Galai is the Abe Gray Professor of Finance and Business Administration at Hebrew University. He has been a visiting professor of Finance at INSEAD, and also has taught at UCLA and the University of Chicago where he received his Ph.D. He has consulted for the Chicago Board of Exchange and the American Stock Exchange. He has published numerous articles in leading business and finance journals and was the winner of the First Annual Pomeranze Prize for excellence in options research presented by the CBOE.
- Author(s)Dan Galai,Michel Crouhy,Robert Mark
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight923 g
- Width165 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.