All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of the history and theology of the establishment of the Church of England. This issue relates to the thorny problems of the reform of the House of Lords, and even to the future of the Monarchy. It aims to make the Catholic element within Anglicanism once more a positive force for the Gospel, and a model for effective mission.
- Author BiographyJudith Maltby is Chaplain and Fellow of Corpus Christi College, Oxford, and Reader in Church History in the University of Oxford. William Whyte is Fellow and Tutor in Modern History at St John's College, Oxford, and Assistant Curate at St Mary's Church, Kidlington. Mark Chapman is Vice-Principal of Ripon College Cuddesdon, Oxford, and a Reader in Modern Theology at the University of Oxford, UK. He has written widely on modern church history, ethics and theology. His books include Ernst Troeltsch and Liberal Theology (Oxford), The Coming Crisis (Sheffield), Blair's Britain (DLT) and Anglicanism: A Very Short Introduction (Oxford).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleAffirming Catholicism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJudith Maltby,Mark D. Chapman,William Whyte
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.49Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.