All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of The Ethical Business has been updated with new chapters focusing on the symbiotic relationship between business and the environment. New case studies have been developed to increase the practical application of ethical themes within the workplace. A critical analysis of contemporary issues in business ethics.
- Author BiographyKAMEL MELLAHI is Professor of Strategic Management at the University of Sheffield Management School, UK. KEVIN MORRELL is a Senior Lecturer in Organisational Behaviour at Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham, UK GEOFFREY WOOD is Professor in HRM in the School of Management at the University of Sheffield, UK.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Wood,Kamel Mellahi,Kevin Morrell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight411 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.11Trending at £50.28
- £34.69Trending at £40.57
- £39.99Trending at £41.33
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £8.82Trending at £9.98
- £14.96Trending at £16.00
- £5.98Trending at £6.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.