All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis powerful book explores new global human rights duties through four case studies: mass incarceration in the United States, LGBT rights in Africa, women's rights in Saudi Arabia, and environmental rights in China. William F. Felice presents a human rights threshold to identify unacceptable levels of human suffering that require urgent action.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Felice is professor of international relations and global affairs at Eckerd College.
- Author(s)William F. Felice
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- Series TitleNew Millennium Books in International Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight308 g
- Width150 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.