CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionManaging the challenges of governance is more than merely managing people and resources; it is about managing the values that intersecting cultures attach to people and resources. This book provides an exploratory introduction to the history and trends of major ethical cultures around the globe.
- Author BiographySara R. Jordan is Assistant Professor in the Department of Politics and Public Administration and The Graduate School at the University of Hong Kong, where her research interests include civil service and research ethics. Phillip W. Gray is Lecturer, Humanities Department, United States Coast Guard Academy. He has taught at various universities in Hong Kong, and his research focuses on international political theory, morality in warfare, and totalitarian politics.
- Author(s)Phillip W. Gray,Sara R. Jordan
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.