All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA treatise on Jacques Derrida's educational texts - those writings concerned with the ethics and politics of the historico-philosophical structures constituting the scene of teaching. It addresses the importance of deconstruction as a means of analyzing pedagogical institutions and structures.
- Author BiographyPeter Trifonas is assistant professor of English education, social & cultural studies, global education, and transformative pedagogies at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Peter Pericles Trifonas
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCulture & Education Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.