All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAitken examines key life-changing events to look at the interconnections between space, politics, change and emotions. Analysing the intricate spatial complexities of these events, he explores the emotions that undergird the ways change takes place, and the perplexing spatial politics that almost always accompany transformations.
- Author BiographyStuart C. Aitken is June Burnett Chair of Children's and Family Geographies, Director of the Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Youth and Space (ISYS) and Professor of Geography at San Diego State University, USA.
- Author(s)Stuart C. Aitken
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 48 b&w illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.