All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Izbicki presents a new analysis of the medieval Church's teaching about and disciplined practice of the Eucharist.
- Author BiographyThomas Izbicki received a doctorate in medieval history at Cornell University (1973). He became an academic librarian in 1986. While serving as a librarian at Wichita State University, Johns Hopkins University and Rutgers University, he pursued research on the medieval Church, including canon law. His publications focus on Pius II, Juan de Torquemada OP, Nicholas of Cusa and the sacraments in canon law. Dr Izbicki's most recent book is Religion, Power, and Resistance from the Eleventh to the Sixteenth Centuries: Playing the Heresy Card, edited with Karen Bollermann and Cary J. Niederman (2014).
- Author(s)Dr. Thomas M. Izbicki
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine158 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.