All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of critical essays that examine a radical shift in focus and orientation. In the challenge to the hermeneutics of suspicion, the adoption of alternative reading strategies, and the investigation of well-being, this collection is an analogue of a new discourse that has immensely enriched literary studies in the last decade.
- Author BiographyJames O. Pawelski is director of Education and Senior Scholar in the Positive Psychology Center at the University of Pennsylvania, where he serves as the founding director of the Master of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program. D.J. Moores is assistant professor of English at Kean University.
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byD. J. Moores,James O. Pawelski
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.