Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- Author(s)Thierry Vissol
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsArticles.- How can European Users and Consumers Have Confidence in the Euro? Six Socio-Economic Hypotheses.- The Socio-Political Dimensions of the Currency: Implications for the Transition to the Euro.- Differences in Information Requirements Among European Citizens: More Psychology Than Socio-Demographics.- The Transition to the Euro: Some Perspectives from Economic Psychology.- of the Euro and the Dense Society.- The Euro as a Political Communication Process: Quality Requirements.- Stabilizing Citizen and Consumer Expectations by Legal Means when Introducing the Euro in the Participating Member States.- The Outlook for the Euro Changeover: A Summer and General Analysis.- Annex Report by the Euro Working Group of the Consumer Committee.- Conclusions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.