All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a long-run competitor and collaborator with the dollar, the euro creates the potential for a bipolar international monetary system, offering unprecedented challenges and opportunities to economic policymakers. This book explores the euro's international role, its record till its fifth year, and its future.
- Author BiographyAdam S. Posen, the President of the Peterson Institute for International Economics, has specialized in macroeconomic and monetary policy, resolution of financial crises, central banking issues, and the economies of Western Europe, Japan, and the United States. Dr. Posen brings a distinctively global perspective to macroeconomic policy analysis and forecasting. He has written about the financial and economic challenges faced by the European Union following the adoption of the euro and the lasting impact of Japan's economic crisis of the 1990s, while providing counsel directly to the Japanese government in Tokyo. Leading up to the successful London G-20 summit of 2009 during the global financial crisis, he consulted for the UK Cabinet Office.
- PublisherThe Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpecial Report
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInstitute for International Economics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAdam S. Posen
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.