All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised and expanded new edition of the authoritative text on the European Commission. This major text based on extensive original research introduces and assesses the key factors involved in the Commission's evolution, organization, character, functioning and role.
- Author BiographyNeill Nugent is Emeritus Professor of Politics at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. He has published widely on the European Union and in 2013 was given a Lifetime Achievement Award in Contemporary European Studies by the University Association for Contemporary European Studies (UACES). Mark Rhinard is Associate Professor at Stockholm University, Sweden, and Senior Research Fellow at the Swedish Institute of International Affairs. His research explores the institutional politics of the European Union, with an emphasis on internal and external security cooperation. His previous work on the Commission includes Framing Europe: the policy shaping strategies of the European Commission (Republic of Letters Publishing and Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2010).
- Author(s)Mark Rhinard,Neill Nugent
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white halftones, 1 figures
- Weight696 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.