All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated with the best of recent scholarship, while maintaining its hallmark features, the second edition of the The European Reformations is an outstanding introduction to the sixteenth-century reformations in Europe. New sections include coverage of the Catholic Reformation, the Counter-Reformation, and the Reformation in Britain.
- Author BiographyCarter Lindberg is Professor Emeritus of Church History at Boston University School of Theology. Widely recognized as a leading authority on the Reformation, he is the author or editor of numerous books, including Love: A Brief History Through Western Christianity (2008), A Brief History of Christianity (2005), The Pietist Theologians (2004), The Reformation Theologians (2001), and The European Reformations Sourcebook (1999), all published by Wiley-Blackwell.
- Author(s)Carter Lindberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteill
- Weight954 g
- Width172 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.