CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.95
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to give greater prominence to an area of policy - that involving the European Social Fund (ESF) - often overshadowed by more visible social and economic policies. Connections with other policies will be explained, especially as these relate to the construction of the European Union.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Brine is Professor of Education and Research director in the Faculty of Education at the University of the West of England.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Brine
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/03/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleContemporary European Studies S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.