All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to spur debate on how to incorporate democracy and human rights initiatives into the mainstream foreign policy of the EU and its member states, this study challenges the standard view that the EU has established itself as a distinctive normative power.
- Author BiographyRichard Youngs is the director of FRIDE, Madrid, and an associate professor at the University of Warwick. He has authored five books, including Europe's Role in Global Politics: A Retreat from Liberal Internationalism.
- PrizesWinner of IPSA Charles H. Levine Memorial Book Prize 2011.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleDemocratic Transition and Consolidation
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRichard Youngs
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.