All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the period from the early 1950s to the end of the 20th century, this book presents a concise yet thorough historical analysis of the relationship between the European Union (and its predecessors) and the Middle East.
- Author BiographySoren van Dosenrode is Jean Monnet Professor of European Politics and Anders Stubkjaer is External Lecturer in International Studies at Aalborg University, Denmark.
- Author(s)Anders Stubkjaer,Soren Von Dosenrode,Soren Zibrandt von Dosenrode-Lynge
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleContemporary European Studies S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.