All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the emergence, role and future of the EU as an actor in world politics. This book looks at the core areas of European foreign policy: economy; trade; the environment; development; common foreign and security policy; international security and identity.
- Author BiographyJohn Vogler is Professor of International Relations at Keele University and Chair of British International studies Association Environment Group. He is the author of numerous publications on the environment in world politics and international cooperation including The Global Commons (2000). Charlotte Bretherton is Senior Lecturer in European Studies and International Relations at Liverpool John Moores University, her main interests are in the contemporary European Union, development and gender issues.
- Author(s)Charlotte Bretherton,John Vogler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.