CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does the European immigration policy truly mean for its member states and how does it affect its neighbouring countries? This book presents an investigation on the impact of the EU. Revealing striking cross-national differences, it analyzes distinct modes of Europeanization to account for the different national experiences within the EU.
- Author BiographySTEFAN ALSCHER Research Assistant at the Center on Migration, Citizenship and Development, Bielefeld University, Germany PETRA BENDEL Managing Director of the Central Institute for Regional and Area Studies and Lecturer in Political Science, Erlangen-Nuremberg University, Germany MARGIT FAUSER Lecturer and Research Fellow at the Faculty of Sociology, Bielefeld University, Germany ANDREW GEDDES Professor of Politics and Director of the Centre for International Policy Research, Sheffield University, UK JURGEN GERDES Research Fellow, Bielefeld University, Germany AGATA GoRNY Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Research Fellow at the Centre for Migration Research, Warsaw University, Poland AHMET ICDUYGU Professor in the Department of International Relations and Director of the Migration Research Program (MiReKoc), Koc University, Turkey ANNA KICINGER researcher in the Central European Forum for Migration Research, a research unit of the International Organization of Migration, Warsaw, Poland IMKE KRUSE researcher at the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, Cologne, Germany SANDRA LAVENEX Professor of International Relations and Global Governance, Lucerne University, Switzerland GEORGIA MAVRODI PhD candidate in the Department of Social and Political Sciences, European University Institute, Florence, France KATHRIN PRUMM research assistant on quality management, University of Applied Science, Bremen, Germany MIKAEL SPANG Assistant Professor in political science at the School of International Migration and Ethnic Relations, Malmo University, Sweden AGNIESZKA WEINAR Researcher at the Centre for Migration Research, Warsaw University, Poland
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleMigration, Minorities & Citizenship
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight521 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndreas Ette,Thomas Faist
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.