Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom earthy bistro fare to elegant classics, French cuisine is one of the most versatile in the world.
- Author BiographyCecile Delarue is a French recipe developer, food blogger, and founder of Frenchandparfait.com, a website devoted to French cooking. As a popular news anchor and TV reporter back in France, she writes for renowned French food magazines like 180 or Grand Seigneur. Cecile also created the Save the mimolette movement to protest against the ban of the French cheese mimolette by the FDA. She lives with her husband in the Hollywood hills.
- Author(s)Cecile Delarue
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight497 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.