All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers learn the benefits of eating clean, natural foods - healthy, gradual weight loss, vastly increased energy, and decreased risk of disease. This book contains 300 delicious and wholesome recipes, including: Blueberry-Almond Crumble; Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry; and, Homemade Power Bars.
- Author BiographyBritt Brandon, CFNS, CPT is an ISSA-certified personal trainer, triathlete, and nutritional counselor. As part of her personal training and nutritional counseling practice, she develops and promotes clean eating recipes.
- Author(s)Britt Brandon
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight692 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.50
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.