All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou don't need to become an outgoing extrovert to be successful. This essential guide will help you change the way you look at yourself and use your personality to win-at home, in social situations, and at work.
- Author BiographyArnold Kozak, PhD, is a licensed psychologist and professor of psychiatry at the University of Vermont College of Medicine. Dr. Kozak writes a popular blog, Mindfulness Matters, found at beliefnet.com. He is the author of The Everything(R) Buddhism Book, 2nd Edition.
- Author(s)Arnie Kozak
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.