All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a hiring professional who knows what employers are looking for, The Everything(R) Resume Book, 4th Edition is the ultimate guide for prospective employees looking to build their resume and make sure it gets to the top of the stack.
- Author BiographyLin Grensing-Pophal, SPHR, is a certified human resources professional, business consultant, and instructor with an extensive background in human resource management, hiring and performance evaluation, internal/employee communications, training and development, and job evaluation. Lin has worked extensively with the Society of Human Resource Managers (SHRM) on projects ranging from articles for HR Magazine, to textbook projects, to online and Internet-based content production. She currently produces a monthly e-letter, HR Job Seekers, for SHRM, providing job search advice for professionals. She lives in Chippewa Falls, WI.
- Author(s)Lin Grensing-Pophal
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight562 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £10.97Trending at £13.03
- £6.97Trending at £7.36
- £12.11Trending at £12.78
- £8.38Trending at £11.08
- £11.05Trending at £12.28
- £6.86Trending at £7.50
- £8.05Trending at £9.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.