All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Moser offers a perspective on the evidence for God that centers on a morally robust version of theism that is cognitively resilient.
- Author BiographyPaul K. Moser is Professor and Chair of Philosophy at Loyola University, Chicago. He is author of The Elusive God (Cambridge University Press, 2008), editor of Jesus and Philosophy (Cambridge University Press, 2008), and co-editor of Divine Hiddenness (Cambridge University Press, 2002) and The Rationality of Theism (2003). He is also Editor of the journal American Philosophical Quarterly.
- Author(s)Paul K. Moser
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.