All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to explore industry evolution using a historical and genealogical approach. The authors' analysis departs from traditional studies and draws attention to the dynamics of evolution, while relating the effects of parent company conditions to their corporate progeny and imprinting potential.
- Author BiographyIsrael Drori is Professor of Management at the College of Management, Academic Studies in Israel. Shumuel Ellis is Professor of Management and Organizational Behavior in the Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business Administration, Tel Aviv University. Zur Shapira is the William Berkley Professor of Entrepreneurship and Management and Chair of the Department of Management and Organizations at the Stern School of Business, New York University.
- Author(s)Israel Drori,Shmuel Ellis,Zur Shapira
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInnovation & Technology in the World Economy
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight576 g
- Width4531 mm
- Height6466 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.