Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn the process, they reveal the vital importance of this organ-which is composed mostly of fetal cells-for us as individuals and as a species.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Power and Jay Schulkin are researchers at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in Washington, D.C. Together they authored The Evolution of Obesity, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Jay Schulkin,Michael L. Power
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note12, 10 black & white line drawings, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.