All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how the art of insight can illuminate the most complicated, confounding and human of experiences. This title includes stories about our everyday lives: they are about the people we love and the lies that we tell; the changes we bear, and the grief.
- Author BiographyStephen Grosz is a practicing psychoanalyst - he has worked with patients for more than twenty-five years. Born in America, he was educated at the University of California, Berkeley, and at Oxford University, and now lives in London. The Examined Life has been translated into more than twenty languages and was longlisted for the Guardian First Book Award. www.stephengrosz.com
- PrizesWinner of Publishers Publicity Circle Hardback Non-Fiction Award 2014. Long-listed for Guardian First Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Stephen Grosz
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight170 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- whino5216 Apr, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £9.79Trending at £10.07
- £14.31Trending at £21.70
- £7.66Trending at £8.86
- £9.79Trending at £10.37
- £8.51Trending at £9.33
- £10.79Trending at £11.43
- £9.79Trending at £9.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.