All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the final volume in the series. The volume summarises and synthesises the material from this remarkable site, and considers its place in the wider context of Southeast Asian prehistory.
- Author BiographyCharles Higham is James Cook Fellow, University of Otago and Visiting Scholar, St. Catharine's Collge, Cambridge, and Dr Rachanie Thosarat is Research Archaeologist in the Fine Arts Department, Bangkok, Thailand. They co-directed the 1985 excavation of Khok Phanom Di.
- Author(s)Charles Higham,R. Thosarat
- PublisherSociety of Antiquaries of London
- Date of Publication28/12/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSociety of Antiquaries of London
- Weight862 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.