All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the emotional, financial, and even physical changes the father-to-be may experience during his partner's pregnancy. This book offers advice and practical tips for men on such topics as, how to make sense of your conflicting emotions, how pregnancy affects your sex life, and how to start a college fund.
- Author BiographyArmin A. Brott is a nationally recognized parenting expert and author of Abbeville's New Father series, including: The New Father: A Dad's Guide to the First Year; Fathering Your Toddler: A Dad's Guide to the Second and Third Years; Fathering Yout School-Age Child; and The Military Father. He has written on parenting and fatherhood for The New York Times Magazine, The Washington Post, Newsweek, and dozens of other publications. He also hosts Positive Parenting, a nationally syndicated, weekly talk show and lives with his family in Oakland, California. Jennifer Ash is the author of Private Palm Beach and a contributing editor to Town and Country. She and her husband Joe, and their son Clarke and daughter Amelia make their home in New York City.
- Author(s)Armin A. Brott,Jennifer Ash
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/09/2010
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleNew Father Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note30 Black and White Illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.90
- £8.35Trending at £9.14
- £9.02Trending at £10.22
- £7.19Trending at £7.66
- £6.49Trending at £8.77
- £7.49Trending at £7.91
- £8.45Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.