All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for the passionate teachers who aspire to become outstanding professionals, this title considers what we mean by 'expert' and 'expertise', explores concepts that are vital to understanding what expertise in teaching is 'for', and discusses the characteristics of excellent teaching.
- Author BiographyAndrew Goodwyn is Professor of Education and Head of the Institute of Education at the University of Reading, UK
- Author(s)Andrew Goodwyn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleExpert Teacher S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.