All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe role of the expert witness has long been important in the resolution of construction disputes. The specialist opinion brought by the expert can aid understanding and interpretation of the facts of the dispute, and may be influential in deciding the outcome.
- Author BiographyRob Horne is a Partner at Trowers and Hamlins, and has specialised in the resolution of construction and construction related disputes for over 20 years. He is a Chartered Arbitrator and adjudicator in addition to advising and representing clients in all forms of dispute avoidance and resolution. Rob's strengths lie in coordinating and managing significant and diverse teams across multiple disciplines and often across multiple jurisdictions. He is recognised for his ability to build and control highly effective teams particularly related to large scale infrastructure projects. John Mullen is a chartered quantity surveyor and civil engineering surveyor, with over 30 years experience of the construction industry. In that time he has been employed by contractors and professional practices and represented a wide range of clients. Co-author of the book Evaluating Contract Claims, John has an international reputation that has led to over 60 appointments as an expert witness around the World, with sums in dispute ranging up to $760 million. One of the founders of Driver Group plc, John is currently Principal of its DIALES business.
- Author(s)John Mullen,Robert Horne
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight912 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.