CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book improves our understanding of how external economic developments affect the Euro area.
- Author BiographyFilippo di Mauro is Head of the External Developments Division at the European Central Bank, Frankfurt. Robert Anderton is Principal Economist in the External Developments Division at the European Central Bank in Frankfurt, and Professor of Economics at the University of Nottingham.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note81 b/w illus. 49 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byFilippo Di Mauro,Robert Anderton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.