All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe biography of an Adirondack legend whose tireless efforts are credited with much of today's preservation policies in the Adirondacks.
- Author BiographyChristopher Angus writes essays, reviews, and commentary for many publications and is book review editor for Adirondac. He is the author of Reflections from Canoe Country: Paddling the Waters of the Adirondacks and Canada, published by Syracuse University Press.
- Author(s)Christopher Angus
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note48 photographs, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.86Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.