All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBawdier than The Canterbury Tales, The Fabliaux is the first major English translation of the most scandalous and irreverent poetry in Western literature.
- Author BiographyNathaniel E. Dubin is a professor emeritus of modern classical languages at the College of Saint Benedict and St. John's University in Minnesota. R. Howard Bloch is the Sterling Professor of French at Yale University. He lives in Hamden, Connecticut, and is the author of numerous award-winning books on French literature and art.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- Language(s)English & French, Old (ca. 842-1400)
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note1 map
- Weight950 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Translated byNathaniel E. Dubin
- Introduction byR. Howard Bloch
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.08Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.