All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.77Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a systematic and practical guide for researchers wishing to set up their own factorial survey design or to analyze factorial survey data.
- Author BiographyKatrin Auspurg currently holds a full professorship in sociology (specializing in quantitative empirical research) at the Department of Social Sciences at the Goethe-University Frankfurt. Since 2012, she has been a research associate at the Institute for Social & Economic Research (ISER), University of Essex. Her main research interests are in survey research methods, analytical sociology, and social inequalities. Thomas Hinz is currently a full professor at the Department of Sociology and History at the University of Konstanz, Germany. From 2006 to 2010, he was principal investigator in the research project The Factorial Survey as a Method for Measuring Attitudes in Population Surveys (funded by the German Research Foundation; part of the Priority Programme on Survey Methodology ).
- Author(s)Katrin Auspurg,Thomas Hinz
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number175
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.