All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDefines terms commonly used in various parts of the retail industry, from retail advertising to merchandising and displays. This dictionary lists terms alphabetically with cross-referencing. It also includes legislation related to the retail industry, government agencies, and merchandise marts.
- Author BiographyRona Ostrow, Lehman College.
- Author(s)Rona Ostrow
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Weight1307 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.