All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Faithful Parent provides parents with the tools necessary to develop their 'philosophical faith' in order to live more fulfilling lives while guiding their children with greater purpose.
- Author BiographySeamus Carey teaches philosophy at Manhattan College, and is the author of The Whole Child: Restoring Wonder to the Art of Parenting. He is the father of two daughters and one son.
- Author(s)Seamus Carey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/05/2007
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width136 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.90
- £8.35Trending at £9.14
- £9.02Trending at £10.22
- £7.19Trending at £7.66
- £6.49Trending at £8.77
- £7.49Trending at £7.91
- £8.45Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.