All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Faithful Parent provides parents with the tools necessary to develop their philosophical faith in order to live more fulfilling lives while guiding their children with greater purpose.
- Author BiographySeamus Carey teaches philosophy at Manhattan College, and is the author of The Whole Child: Restoring Wonder to the Art of Parenting. He is the father of two daughters and one son.
- Author(s)Seamus Carey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.64Trending at £9.32
- £7.19Trending at £7.81
- £6.49Trending at £7.61
- £7.79Trending at £9.26
- £3.62Trending at £4.83
- £7.19Trending at £7.42
- £12.70Trending at £13.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.