All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title proposes that US policymakers should move away from the assumption that all of their opponents are predictable by the standards of western culture. If we are to avoid unexpected and possibly disastrous failures of deterrence we should examine closely particular opponents' culture.
- Author BiographyKeith B. Payne, president of the National Institute for Public Policy, adjunct professor at Georgetown University, and editor-in-chief of Comparative Strategy, is the author of Deterrence in the Second Nuclear Age.
- Author(s)Keith B. Payne
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight361 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.