Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a critical look at how notions of the family are negotiated amidst worries over the family's disintegration in the face of globalizing trends
- Author BiographyYoko Hayami and Junko Koizumi are professors at the Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Kyoto University. Chalidaporn Songsamphan is associate professor of political science and Ratana Tosakul is a senior lecturer of anthropology, both at Thommasat University, Bangkok.
- PublisherSilkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChiang Mai
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintSilkworm Books
- Content Note8 illus.
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byChalidaporn Songsamphan,Junko Koizumi,Ratana Tosakul,Yoko Hayami
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.