All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains FROM THE FAR SIDE, BEYOND THE FAR SIDE and IN SEARCH OF THE FAR SIDE.
- Author BiographyGary Larson lives in Oregon with his wife and a Big dog. Although retired from his job as a daily syndicated cartoonist, he is now turning his graphical talent to new forms of technology.
- Author(s)Gary Larson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/05/1989
- GenreCartoons & Comic Strips
- Series TitleFar Side Gallery
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gary Larson
Most relevant reviews
- bwmcnulty26 Oct, 2016by
if you have a bad at work, keep this book on your coffee table, it will cheer you, so funny,
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.85
- £6.44Trending at £6.94
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £5.24Trending at £6.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.