All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionFarmers held a pivotal role in the capitalist agriculture that emerged in England in the eighteenth century, yet they have attracted little attention from rural historians. Farmers made agriculture happen. Our ignorance of the farmer might be justified by the claim that they are ill-documented.
- Author BiographyRichard Hoyle is Professor of Rural History at the University of Reading and editor of Agricultural History Review. He also currently founding President of the European Rural History Organisation, EURHO.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 48 b&w illustrations
- Weight838 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byProfessor Richard W. Hoyle
- Series Edited byProfessor Richard W. Hoyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.