All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a description of fast boundary element methods, based on rigorous mathematical analysis. This book describes the Adaptive Cross Approximation Algorithm, starting from the basic ideas and proceeding to their practical realization.
- Author(s)Olaf Steinbach,Sergej Rjasanow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- Series TitleMathematical and Analytical Techniques with Applications to Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note97 black & white illustrations, 37 black & white tables, biography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.