All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 85 Federalist Papers written by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay under the pseudonym 'Publius' advocated ratification of the proposed US Constitution. This work argues that Publius embraces deliberative democracy, and reminds us that Publius' arguments bear on fresh debates.
- Author BiographyCass R. Sunstein is Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Alexander Hamilton,James Madison,John Jay
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleThe John Harvard Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Weight590 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Introduction byCass R. Sunstein
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £18.99Trending at £20.84
- £6.00Trending at £6.31
- £16.55Trending at £16.95
- £6.25Trending at £7.99
- £3.99Trending at £5.25
- £34.11Trending at £41.85
- £30.27Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.