All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollected here for the first time, these writings demonstrate the range and precision of Philip Rieff's sociology of culture. Rieff addresses the rise of psychoanalytic and other spiritual disciplines that have reshaped contemporary culture.
- Author BiographyPhilip Rieff is the Benjamin Franklin Professor of Sociology and University Professor at the University of Pennsylvania. Jonathan B. Imber, Whitehead associate professor and chair of sociology at Wellesley College, is the author of Abortion and the Private Practice of Medicine.
- Author(s)Philip Rieff
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1990
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width154 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Volume editorJonathan B. Imber
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.