All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformed by five years of fieldwork in Sudan, the author studies indigenous and outsider perspectives on the traditional practice of female genital cutting.
- Author BiographyEllen Gruenbaum is Professor of Anthropology at Purdue University.
- Author(s)Ellen Gruenbaum
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note8 illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.