All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.26Trending at £21.13
- £8.55Trending at £9.44
About this product
- DescriptionThrough 'live' material from consulting practice and an historical review of advice-giving to pre-modern leaders, this book uncovers a distinctive 'feminine' discourse of management consulting. This new lens challenges current literature on management consulting that relies on established (masculine) images.
- Author BiographySHEILA MARSH is an independent consultant, working in the public and not-for-profit sectors since 1987. Her work spans organization development, management and leadership development, policy development and research. She co-developed an innovative research project on partnership working in health and social care (www.swampyground.org) and currently leads a Masters in Leadership programme for this sector.
- Author(s)Sheila Marsh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.