All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book explains the widely accepted practice of feuding amongst noblemen and princes in its social context.
- Author BiographyHillay Zmora is Senior Lecturer in Early Modern European History at Ben Gurion University, Israel. His previous publications include Monarchy, Aristocracy, and the State in Europe, 1300-1800 (2001).
- Author(s)Hillay Zmora
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 1 map 4 tables
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.