All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £4.67Trending at £7.95
- £5.00Trending at £8.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nore and Spithead mutinies intervene to upset the course of Delancey's career. He devises an original legal defence in the court martial of a fellow officer accused of murder, and acquits himself well, but falls afoul of the naval establishment and is passed over in the general promotion of all in his rank after the victory at Camperdown.
- Author BiographyCyril Northcote Parkinson pursued a distinguished academic career on both sides of the Atlantic and first became famous for Parkinson's Law --work expands to fill the time allotted to it. Parkinson wrote many books on British politics and economics. His first fictional effort, a biography of Horatio Hornblower, met with considerable acclaim and led to the Delancey series. C. Northcote Parkinson died in 1993.
- Author(s)C. Northcote Parkinson
- PublisherMcBooks Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcBooks Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight240 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.